We work in an industry where construction and safety standards are important. We have certifications in a number of areas that give our clients assurance.
- Fully certified to AWS D1.1 and a professional member of the American Institute
of Steel Construction.
- OHSAS (Occupational Health & Safety Specification) 18001:2007
- Comprehensive Quality Management System conforming to ISO9001-2008.
- Achieved AISC Certification in 2007.
- CISC Certification for Steel Structures and Bridges.
- Signatory to Ironworkers and Operating Engineers in both Canada and US.
- Our Hamilton, Princeton and Stoney Creek plants are certified to CSA
- Standard W47.1 for Fusion Welding of Steel in Division 1.
- Obtained COR™ Certification in 2016.